Robert Stith





The Law Office of Robert P. Stith primarly deals with family law and domestic relations issues including but limited to dissolution of marriage, contested and uncontested divorce issues, custody, time sharing, child support, domestic violence, mediation, and prenuptial and post nuptial agreements.

The Law Office of Robert P. Stith is aware family law can be emotional and difficult for parent, children, even grandparents. The office is uniquely equipped to assist and navigate families through such a trying time.

The Law Office of Robert P. Stith also realizes each client will have a specific set of issues and circumstances. The office strives to provide each client with the highest quality of care in a professional and cost effective manner.


  • 2004 graduate of UK with BS in Social Work
  • 2009 graduate of UK college of Law
  • 2009 admitted to Kentucky Bar
  • Court Trained Mediator

Practice Area

We provide a range of services.


Adoptions are statute specific. Be sure to hire an attorney who has finalized multiple adoptions and a working knowledge of Cabinet polices and procedures.

Contested Divorce

If you are considering ending your marriage be sure to hire an experienced attorney to protect your rights

Uncontested Divorce

Do not use an online form! If you and your spouse have agreed to a divorce, hiring an attorney is recommended.

Custody/Time Sharing

All matters dealing with children are of the utmost importance. Be sure to hire an attorney with the experience in cases involving children.

Child Support

Determining child support can be an easy matter. However, determining the intrinsics of income is a different matter.

Domestic Violence

The ability of the courts to protect individuals from domestic violence is rapidly changing and expanding. Know how to protect yourself and your loved ones.


Often courts will turn to a mediator prior to a hearing. A mediator can assist families in collaborating to making determination based on what fits best for them rather than relying on a Judge.

Dependency, Neglect, Abuse

If your child or grandchild has been removed by the Cabinet hire an attorney with knowledge of the inner workings of the Cabinet and a proven track record of returning children to parents.

Request A Consultation

Are consultation is free. Let us know how we can help.

Contact Now